Thursday, 21 June 2007

Are you ready??

School's starting in 3 days' time!
Hope everyone had a good holiday... and that we'd have joyful smiles when school starts! :)

Have you been to the library? They're having the DEAR promotion - Drop Everything And Read! I've been happily trotting to the library to borrow 8 books at a go, so I'd have many new stories to share with all of you!

One that I read is called "March of the Emperor Penguins" which is a lovely lovely book on Emperor Penguins! The pictures inside are wonderful. Imagine "Happy Feet" and Mumble... except it's in a book and there are real life penguins!

All of you have your journals in the notebooks, so now you can read mine here!

Did you go overseas during the June holidays? I didn't. I did go to the Zoo though and it was really fun! I especially liked the Rainforest exhibit because you can watch the animals during feeding. Did you know that the sloth hangs upside down so much, its fur actually grows downward? Tell me if you know of any more animal trivia!

27 comments:

shermin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
posts from ms toh said...

Yay! Hi Shermin! Thanks for dropping by! :)

Naveed99 said...

hi,its naveed here.i'm very excited to be a blogger.(i like march of the penguins).see u in school!

shermin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jie Ling :) said...

Thanks for the blog i realy love it
:)

Jie Ling :) said...

Hi,Jie Ling here

I am glad that i have such a wonderful teacher like you :)

Naveed99 said...

mee too jie ling

posts from ms toh said...

Awww.. the two of you are so sweet. I'm glad to be teaching you too. Look out for the next entry on our esplanade trail!

Kit said...

yeh! esplanade trail's photos will be out soon!

Jie Ling :) said...

Hi Naveed,

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful teacher and a friend like Ms.Toh and you.

Kit said...

yeh! check out my blog!

www.climb-dlss.blogspot.com

Jie Ling :) said...

okey doky,i will go to your blog

Jie Ling :) said...

yay! Esplanade trail pictrues :)

Thanks for the pictrues ;)

Jie Ling :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jie Ling :) said...

Those pictrues are so beautiful :)

and the esplanade looks like half of a durian :0

Tt was so interesting :),but i was so tired and sleepy ;(

Tt was funnnnn.

Kit said...

oh.. you mean my pictures? thanks jie ling! =)

Jie Ling :) said...

ya!!!!! so beautiful =)

shermin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shermin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shermin said...

hi shermin here i a mglad to have a wonderful teacher like you i wont be coming to school tomorrow so enjoy(:

shermin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shermin said...

go to runescape.com this game is really fun creat your account and play you must be 13-17 years old to play just click 13-17 and my name is shermin30 you can add me as a friend tell me whats your name

Jie Ling :) said...

Hi shermin jieling here it is nice to see you on this blogger talking to me!

shermin said...

its nice to see you talking to me jieling (:

Jie Ling :) said...

meeeeeeeeeee too !!!!!!!!!!!!

Naveed99 said...

hey!!!.i'm very happy i've new group members.they are,me,xuan wei,dianne,eliza,kim n yixiu.thanks ms toh!

Anonymous said...

wah you sooo popular!!!!