Sunday, 15 July 2007

Poetry Recital!

It's been a while since I've posted something...
Here are some of the pictures of the people who presented their poems last Friday! We did our poem recital together with 2 Ignatius pupils. It's a pity all their jellyfish poems were not facing the audience though. Here's a picture of Amira doing a reading of her poem!



I thought she was really brave to read her poem on the stage!
Xuan Wei did a beautiful acrostic poem for his jellyfish and Franchesca volunteered to read his poem for him. Unfortunately, her arm was blocking her face when I snapped this picture.

Finally there's Mark who wrote a lovely shape poem on snakes after reading "Rumble in the Jungle".

The recital was over in a jiffy but I had a good time listening to some really funny poems! I couldn't help bursting into laughter after listening to Edwin's (2I) poem on McShrek. It was about his Pokemon Kracks that were cracked.

I'd post up pictures of more poems once I finish hanging them up in the classroom.


No comments: