Sunday, 4 January 2009

saying hello to a new beginning

Hello everyone!
Hope the first day of school went well for all of you.
Primary 5 is going to be a fun and challenging year for you, so do enjoy learning. I miss all of you already but I'm very sure you're going to have fun in your new classes. Just think, you get to go and watch the NE show! Maybe you aren't too used to the classmates in your new classes, but give it some time. You started off as strangers in the class too and look how close some of you have become.
I'm going to be teaching 4G this year, so I'd probably not be able to see you much anymore. Take care all of you.... and hope I'd see you around in school!
:)
ms toh


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Toh this is Aseera here I love your blog please see my mine too.My Blog is www.bigrainbowcat.blogspot.com