Monday, 24 November 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone!!

It's been a week of holidays for you so far.. hope you're all having fun and relaxing. :) The hard work can come next week heehee..

I've been hard at work too and have just finished packing my table. Jiamin, you'd be proud of what I've done! (this probably doesn't reflect very well on me huh..:p) But yes... I've got a neat-looking table that's pretty organised now. It's a good start to the holidays. 

Regina, the nose-picking sounds awful! Haha... I guess you just have to make sure you stay healthy. Hope you are doing fine. Wish you could have come for the musical though. It was quite lovely. I was happily bobbing along to the songs backstage so much so a fellow teacher told me the director should be informed that I want to join the musical next year. :p 

I was surfing the net yesterday and came across this game online. 
http://www.quia.com/cb/96929.html?AP_rand=744924617
I hope the link works because I can't seem to use the ctrl-copy and paste function on my computer. 

Anyway, Zijian, I didn't see you at Lot 1. I don't see why anyone would like to impersonate me and post a reply... but that wasn't me. 

Hi Lydia, sorry I'd have to keep you in suspense on that... Hope your holidays are coming along fine though! Have you been to the zoo yet? I keep hearing about the Rainforest exhibit but have yet to go. 

Happy holidays everyone! Happy reading too! Go to the library and borrow as many books as you can. Holidays are perfect for lazing around with a good book and picking up some cool phrases to use in your compositions in P5! :) 





1 comment:

;<3SABB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.